Saturday, November 20, 2010

IS IT OVER?

I had the flu and ended up at the hospital twice for IV fluids.  My favorite peeps were on hand to help with the long task of finding the perfect vein.  They are by far the best IV installers I've ever met.  Thanks Peggy and Troy. YOU ROCK!
On day three of the flu a box arrived in the mail.  It was full of 9 beautiful books.  Thanks Elizabeth for sending me some great reads.  I can't wait to dive into The Breach by Patrick Lee.  It was recommended to me by his agent, Janet Reid.  Thanks to you, it is now one book I don't have to purchase.  YEAH ME! Or, should I say....YEAH ELIZABETH!

On day four I received another package.  It contained a book.  I won The Swan Thieves by Elizabeth Kostova from Back Bay Books.  Thanks Back Bay Books for being kind enough to give away books without me having to guess what books you have on your shelf.  NOTE:  I have a tendency to remember books by author and title, not publishing company. If you want to announce that you are giving away free books to anyone who would like one, DON'T make me play guessing games with you in order to get a damn book.  I don't know what "leftovers" you're trying to give away on that bookshelf of yours.  Just take my name when I respond and send me a damn book if you want to give them away.  Again, thanks Back Bay Books for The Swan Thieves by Elizabeth Kostova.

On day two or three of the dreaded flu, my hubby brought me home a box of my favorite candy.  BOTTLE CAPS!  (I'm perfectly aware that in computer world, all caps equals shouting.  I use all caps to show my enthusiasm.  Sorry if this offends.)  BOTTLE CAPS!  I love Bottle Caps.  That WONKA dude is one smart guy.  Did you know you can like WONKA and Bottle Caps on Facebook?  You can, and I did today.  I highly recommend you do the same!  BOTTLE CAPS RULE!

And that ends my little adventure this week.  I hope yours was as equally entertaining.  Well, minus the flu part and the hospital stuff. 

Much love- 
 Sabrina Ogden

2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, Sabrina, you make me giggle :) I am also a big fan of Bottle Caps. Cute pic of you and hubby, by the way.

Elizabeth said...

So, have you gotten Into the Breach yet?