Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Valentine's Day Special

Okay, so this isn't a typical post for a "family" blog, but...I'm not sharing anything too personal.

Richard dropped in for a visit while I was showering the other day. He started to sing this cheesy song by Bruno Mars that we had just listened to in the car on our way home from dinner the night before.  It's a "girly" song. I actually find it quite fun and I freely admit that I like to bop to the beat of the music on my way to work in the mornings.  Anyway, he changed the words around and made up his own, and well, it was just...fun!

We are also Glee fans. Say what you will about the show. I like it!  So, today I'm going to share the song that Richard sang to me in the shower. It was fun. It was spontaneous. It was us.

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day and many, many happy days after that!

Oh! And you get to hear the song being performed by the Glee kids! Woo Hoo!  Life doesn't get any sweeter than that!

"I THINK I WANNA MARRY YOU..." 
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCLbEHCyNa0

2 comments:

Sara said...

Cute little Valentine's Day story :)

gbeck said...

Cute story, but I'll have to listen to the song at home, it is blocked at work.