Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm A Book Loving Freak!

What do you do when you're home alone for three days while your husband is away at another scout camp? You create another blog. Such an obvious answer, right? Well, that is exactly what I did this week. It is actually my third blog creation. My second blog is written under another name and is a collection of dreams that I've been having ever since I started reading. It's nothing x-rated or that I'm not willing to share. I just don't want people to think I've developed a personality disorder and so my readers are selected carefully. I only want positive feedback on that blog because I'm just learning the ins and outs of creative writing...and it's hard! It's also been pretty fun putting my dreams in writing. Richard was very encouraging and if he hadn't been so excited about the idea I never would have done it.
With that being said-it shouldn't be difficult to figure out what this third blog is about. It's about my love for books. It will be an awesome blog because everything will be book related. Whether I'm telling you about my latest book find or if I'm just sharing a quick story about how my books are affecting my daily life, you'll be sure to find something useful and hopefully comical too! I'm super excited and I hope you check it out and save it to your favorites. You can leave comments. And if you read something that you think others would be interested in you can hit the e-mail link at the bottom of the post and forward it to a friend.