Thursday, August 12, 2010

a little road trip

The last couple of weekends, Richard had taken me on some road trips.  My favorite was a long drive through the country roads leading to the Manti Temple.  We forgot to bring our camera...but if we had, this is what we would have photographed.  I love the way this temple is tucked behind the trees.  It's a beautiful building with a cemetery across the street that Richard says everyone is dying to get into.  I know, I know.  He says that whenever we happen to pass a graveyard. He's a silly, silly man!  Hope you're enjoying your summer as much as we are.


The book blog I created is doing really well.  It was even spotted by a literary agent in New York after I over-posted comments about one of her clients.  It's been a ton of fun and is becoming a true hobby for me.  I attend my first book appearance to spotlight a new mystery writer from Salt Lake in a couple of weeks.
What have I gotten myself into?
  You can find the link here:  http://myfriendscallmekate.blogspot.com/ 

1 comment:

Darilyn said...

Hey, I checked out your new blog and it's fantastic. Great job. I'm having lunch with Michelle soon, we will toast to the success of your new blog. Love ya!