Sunday, March 8, 2009

"Happy Birthday to Me..."

Yesterday I celebrated my 39th birthday. It was a beautiful day full of sun and blue skies! This year I decided I wanted a party...we really don't do parties for birthday's around here. This year, I decided to use my birthday as an excuse to get all of our friends together for some great food and just some all around good times! I made my own invitations and chose the location. Five Guys Burgers and Fries was the place. The food is good and the atmosphere is fun-a perfect combination for the group I invited. We had people of all ages...because I'm a fan of the little ones-and who says parties have to only be for adults anyway? We had kids screaming, people singing way to loud the birthday song-and soooo much food! We had a crowd of 30 plus people and I have to say it was my best birthday EVER...probably because I planned it! I don't know...it was just nice to be around the people you care about and love-the ones you know you will know and love forever-we're all practically family. I wouldn't have it any other way! The night ended at our house for cake and ice cream. I've always hated birthday parties-but not anymore! I can't wait to plan Richards 40th this year...and of course I can't wait to plan mine next year...Parties, Parties, Parties!!! Everyday should be a party!

1 comment:

Darilyn said...

What a blast! I love that you planned your party. It's a great thing to do and we should all do it more often. We have a Five Guys here and I have not yet been there. But I have a friend that has been telling me to go. Now that I now you like it I will definitely check it out. Love you! Happy birthday my dear Sabrina!