Sunday, October 3, 2010

Driving In the Country












While listening to General Conference on the radio, Richard and I drove through the mountains to get a last look at the Fall colors. It was incredibly beautiful. Along the way we were stopped - as a hundred or so horses were being corralled through a country street to another Ranch. It was the most amazing thing to watch and the horses were so pretty. We also came across some free roaming cows. I love cows. I've loved them ever since I fed a baby calf on the Rood Farm in Coos Bay, Oregon. Richard knows that if we're on a drive and we see some moo moo's that I'm going to have to take a picture. Today was no different. Well, it kind of was. These cows actually seemed to be posing just for me. I took some great shots. In fact, I think I could publish these photos. One looks like a head shot for a Senior Portrait. Too crazy! Another is of a family. The way the little ones are peeking behind their mother is totally adorable. I love them. My only wish is that I was brave enough to take pictures with them. THAT-would be cool!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe...so adorable! Loved reading your blog... my first smile of the day!

Unknown said...

SOOO cute! You do take really good pictures.

Unknown said...

Holy Cow!! Where have I been?? I have a lot of back reading to do. Anyways love the blog and boy you are you a great photographer!!!;)

angelabarra99 said...

great pics. it would be great if you could get a pic with them...

Unknown said...

You make make me laugh. I've never thought of cattle as particularly photogenic, but I now have a new appreciation for them and it's not just because they make a good steak dinner.
p.s. Please don't call PETA